Since 2012, we have led efforts to engage Greater Philadelphia area Muslims to promote unity, self development through education, and social activities to strengthen our community. Our next chapter finds us in a position to strengthen the community further with the proper infrastructure needed to achieve our mission.
To be a model community of American Muslims.
To build a strong community of Muslims, rooted in the Islamic tradition, through education, service, and social activity, enabling individuals to serve humanity.
What We've Achieved through our sister organizations
- Hosted over 15 national and international scholars and students of knowledge, trained from both traditional and contemporary learning styles.
- Held over 20 structured intensive Islamic weekend seminars, with over 1000 students trained, focusing on relevant Islamic topics.
- Co-Launched the "Street Da'wah Philly" team to combat Islamophobia, and spread the true message of Islam.
- Successfully posted 2 billboards on I-76 and I-95 to spread the true Message of Islam
- Launched the areas first 5 year boys Hifdh program, using both traditional and contemporary memorization techniques.
- Holds community iftars during Ramadan.
- Holds bi-annually a 13 week New Muslim structured program.
- Primary organizer for the Annual "Ball for Sadaqah" tournament, with proceeds going to relief organizations.
- Co-hosted the Annual Qirat Competition, bringing together competitors from 5 states.
- Founded and organized the area's Annual Eid Festival (Carnival), an annual gathering for Muslims in the area that is growing each year.
- Holds weekly Jummah prayer service, hosting a diverse group of area Khateebs.
- Community service with feeding those in need in Norristown and Philadelphia with our partners FeedPhilly